Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Spring Blues!!


It is spring time and aren't we supposed to feel all happy and springy? Well not me, I have been feeling a little down over the reoccuring rain we get every single week. I think it good to get some rain, but we have been getting rain every week for several weeks and I mean like 6-8 weeks or possibly longer.


Usually I uncover our pool end of March beginning of April, but this year temperatures have been lower and the rain just doesn't seem to go away. We get like 1-3 days of descent weather each week and then the rest of the week is over cast with possible thunderstorms. I think it gets a little depressing after so long of not getting to get out of the house much, or without seeing the sun shine more often.


I like a good rain at times so I can curl up and sleep in, or just have a movie day but after several days and then several weeks it gets really old.


My anniversary is this weekend and we were going to get a cabin on the lake but as the weather looks bad again this weekend, we are just going to go to a local lake of weather permits. It has been this way for weeks, for my birthday, now our anniversary, it seems I just can't get a break to be able to get out and enjoy nature. I love to hike, and go to the lake but the weather just have been really sketchy keeping us in more than out.


My daughter will be away for the weekend so I would really love it, if the sun gods would take over and push the rain god away at least for this weekend so that I can enjoy my anniversary weekend I would really appreciate it.


Spring time blues got me down but haven't knocked me out..So, I will grin and enjoy the weekend no matter what we do, but I really hope going to the lake will work out.


I will pray to the sun god's and see what happens!